June Tag Swap

Hi Everyone my June tag swap that I did with Arlene http://butterflykisseswithlove.blogspot.com/ is done and I had such a great time
doing them.


I made a vintage kind of post card, I used a bit of crackle paint (my favourite at the moment I try to crackle every project) and distress the edges. I love this vintage Woman it just feels like she is saying 'Bonne Journee'.
There is a little Eiffel Tower charm at the top of the pearl string.


This is the back I've put in a pocket for a tag.


This is my attempt of Marion's Lace flower, she did a tutorial on her show A Piece Of Craft.
This is the link to her show, http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/5841747. Mine needs a bit of practise still.
I dyed them a bit in rooibos tea (a south African Tea) so give them a bit of a red tea dye look, and the glimmer mist them to give a bit of sparkle.
Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I created this blog to share some of my ideas and inspirations. I'm a true South African girl living in Ireland for the past 6 years. Married to my prince charming. Thanks for looking at my work and please feel free to leave a comment.